About this Program
- The Canadian Food and Wine Institute at Niagara College is renowned for its outstanding reputation with graduates, employers and industry partners.
- Offers an unrivaled learning environment, leading edge baking facilities and world-class chef faculty.
- Benchmark Restaurant, Bench to Go, and the Bench on the Go Food Truck provide hands-on training, on-site and at catered events.
- Students gain additional experience and exposure working at many special functions held on- and off- campus each year.
- Beautiful campus with on-site vineyard, hop yard, and greenhouse; in the heart of a thriving regional hospitality industry.
- Student support system includes counselling and financial aid.
- Pastry cook
- Pastry chefs
- Baker manager
- Research and development baker
I do believe Niagara College is now the best cooking school in the country. The perfect recipe for success is present. You’ve got the campus, facility, curriculum, students and the region itself. Every one of those five elements hits the mark perfectly.
Admissions and Availability
Discover real data on wages, employment and job postings for your career of choice in the Niagara Region and beyond.Go to Career Coach