About this Program
The Brewmaster and Brewery Operations Program won the title of Best Brewing Program in North America at the US Open Beer Championship, 2016.
- Offers an unrivaled learning environment and world class Brewmaster faculty.
- On-site, state-of-the-art Teaching Brewery provides extensive hands-on training.
- Program stays current by involving the Ontario Craft Brewers Association and national program advisory committees.
- Students are eligible to obtain Institute of Brewing & Distilling (IBD) certification.
- Beautiful campus with on-site vineyard, hop yard, and greenhouse; in the heart of thriving regional hospitality and burgeoning craft beer industries.
- Student support system includes counselling and financial aid.
Graduates can pursue careers in:
- Beer making
- Brewery operations
- Brew pub operations
- Licensee and agency sales and operations
- Marketing and public relations
- Retail sales
- Special events
The Ontario Craft Brewers are excited to be working together with Niagara College to train and develop graduates that meet the needs for a skilled workforce in our brewing industry.
Ontario Brewery Podcast
Listen to Brewmaster student Jamie Shillow discuss the Brewmaster program with host Mirella Amato, and brewmaster Phil DiFonzo of King Brewing on the Ontario Brewer podcast.
Admissions and Availability
Future Study Options
We are proud to provide a range of future study options for NC students. More details on specific opportunities and partnerships can be found at niagaracollege.ca/transfercredit.