About this Program
- Program features state of the art professional kitchen and demonstration areas, as well as a full service, on campus dining room—Benchmark Restaurant—that is open to the public which complements training and connection to public research.
- Students enjoy an unrivaled learning environment, with excellent facilities and highly qualified chef faculty.
- The lab and equipment used is on the cutting edge, in preparation for industry.
- Program’s co-op work term offers practical experience.
- There are applied research opportunities in product development and food science with NC Research and Innovation.
- Food Packaging Technologist
- Food Production Management
- Food Research and Development Management
- Food Technologist
- Product Development
- Quality Assurance Management
- Research Chef
I do believe Niagara College is now the best cooking school in the country. The perfect recipe for success is present. You’ve got the campus, facility, curriculum, students and the region itself. Every one of those five elements hits the mark perfectly.
Admissions and Availability
Future Study Options
Niagara College offers graduate certificate options in several study areas to qualified college and university graduates. These certificates can add to your existing credentials and prepare you for the world of work.
We maintain articulation agreements with other colleges and universities in Canada and around the world.
Some post-secondary credits can be transferred into any Niagara College program.