About this Program
- The Canadian Food and Wine Institute at Niagara College is renowned for its outstanding reputation with graduates, employers and industry partners.
- Offers an unrivaled learning environment, leading edge facilities and world-class faculty.
- Students gain additional experience and exposure working at many special functions held on- and off-campus each year.
- Beautiful campus with on-site teaching restaurant, teaching brewery, vineyard, hop yard, and greenhouse; in the heart of thriving regional wine and hospitality industries.
- Student support system includes counselling and financial aid.
- Agri-tourism development
- Winery operations management
- Export licensee and agency sales and operations
- Marketing and public relations
- Retail operations
- Special events management
The Winery Business Management program has given me the tools to help the flourishing wine industry. From experience out in the vineyard to co-chairing the 2011 Winery Sales & Profitability Symposium, I feel very confident to enter the industry with a backbone of knowledge.